Need to add someone to your LinkedIn Company page? Here's how.
In order to add someone to your company page, you must have admin rights to this page. Following this step-by-step guide to adding an admin to your page on a desktop.
1. Log into LinkedIn and navigate to the 'Me' option at the top of the screen
2. Under 'Manage' select the company Page you want to add the admin to
3. Once this Page has loaded, navigate to 'Admin tools' in the top right hand corner, then 'Settings' and 'Manage admins'
4. A new window will open. Select the type of admin you want to add on the left side of the Manage admins window. Type the name of the 1st-degree connection you’d like to add in the Add new admin by name… text field. Click Save changes.
5. The new admin will get a notification.
Please note that a designated admin is the highest level of admin on your Page. This person can add other admins, make changes to your page and post content.Back to the blog